“THE ROLE OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE IN THE QUEST FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE AND SERVICE DELIVERY IN EMERGING DEMOCRACIES”
Africanewscircle.com is a center of excellence in the fields of media, development and education with focus on the developing world. We design and implement programs supporting the development of the public service, the media sector and the effective use of the media for development especially in the developing world and countries in transition.
The Africanewscircle.com is in touch with media professionals and organizations around the world with a view to routinely create the forum for the discussion of global topics of interest that deal with both the media and development-related issues. We collate, share and disseminate knowledge via such forum to help further the cause of development particularly in third world countries where a wide array of multifaceted problems impair the development process and social change.
The Africanewscircle.com training program works with interest groups and civil society organizations in the United States and around the world using media tools effectively to communicate with audiences in realizing targets and goals aimed at engendering world peace and development. We work with agencies and organizations that have the objective of professionalizing their staffers through training and retraining with modern approaches in the different fields.
The Africanewscircle.com publishes academic papers and resources generated from our seminars, workshops and experts that are of interest to scholars and the media world. Our current and past course participants are encouraged to keep track of career moves of fellow participants around the world and send news on individual careers including educative articles to our website, Africanewscircle.com for publication.
We are interested in and call for training proposals that are highly professional for the following courses:
*Public service and good governance
* Broadcast management
* Journalism: conflict reporting
* Radio/Television formatting and production
* Broadcast/print journalism: good governance and the journalist
* Dramatization of information for countries in transition
* The journalist and peace building
* The Journalist and health reporting
* Managing politics in broadcast and print media
* Media and culture: managing the trends
* Child and women trafficking: the media role
* Population pressure and development in the third world: the media’s role
* Religion, conflict and the third world
* Environmental concerns/conservation and the media
* Labour matters, questions and solutions
Training is subsidized for participants from countries in transition. Countries eligible for subsidized training are: